THE ACCRESCENT™ PODCAST EPISODE 123
January Themes – Weight Loss, Health PTSD, and Mimicking Childhood Dynamics
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW
In today’s episode, I’m sharing some common themes/topics that were coming up with my EVOX clients over the last month. I talk about stubborn weight loss and the emotional connections to repressed anger. I look at the PTSD that can occur after a life-threatening illness and the health hypervigilance that tends to follow. Lastly, I point out a common pattern I see of treating ourselves the same way our caretakers treated us and share some of the subconscious processes around this.
- Remote EVOX: Remote EVOX Requirements + Hand Cradle Rental
- Book: The Encyclopedia of Ailments and Diseases by Jacques Martel
- Podcast: Ep. 107 Diana Mendoza – Breast Cancer, Survivors Guilt, and Emotional Wellbeing in Remission
- Article: What is EVOX?
- EVOX: Read EVOX Testimonials
- Schedule: Book an In-Person or Remote EVOX