THE ACCRESCENT™ PODCAST EPISODE 90
EVOX Series Wk 24 – Exploring Emotional Root Causes to a Recurring Back Injury
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW
*Special Announcement: In-Person Guided Meditation + Soundbath Event on August 14th! See link below for more details and to reserve your spot!
WHAT: guided meditation, live soundbath + vocal activations, free flower remedy for each guest!🌼
WHEN: Sunday, August 14th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm☀️
WHERE: Studio A Pilates, 24849 Del Prado Ave, Dana Point, CA 92629
- Event, Learn More, Get Tickets: August 14th, Guided Meditation + Soundbath
After a recent back injury that has been a recurring injury over the years, I knew I needed to dive into any deeper emotional roots. In this episode, I talk about the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective on lower back pain as well as Louise Hay’s emotional connections to back pain. Lastly, I note that a fear of abandonment surfaced during this EVOX session.
- Podcast: Lyndsey Nicole – Vocal Alchemy
- Podcast: EVOX – Subconscious Roots to a Fear of Success
- Podcast: EVOX – Releasing Feelings of Unworthiness Related to Self-Sabotage
- Article: What is EVOX?
- Schedule: Book an In-Person or Remote EVOX