THE ACCRESCENT™ PODCAST EPISODE 11
My Journey Beginning to Release & Heal Personal & Generational Trauma
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW
Join me in this solo episode as I share my journey the last few weeks of beginning to work through past trauma and suppressed emotion. As part of my cancer treatment, my doctor really impressed the importance of working through any emotional trauma. I detail what I am currently learning and doing to address both the emotional AND physiological effects of trauma and suppressed emotions. I also share the immediate impact I have already noticed from this work and share my newfound sense of grace and compassion for myself.
- Podcast: Accrescent Episode 7: My Cancer Diagnosis & Integrative Treatment Protocol
- Podcast: Accrescent Ep. 98: Dr. Galit Atlas – Emotional Inheritance
- Book: Emotional Inheritance by Dr. Galit Atlas
- Book: It Didn’t Start With You by Mark Wolynn
- Web: What is EVOX Biofeedback Therapy?
- Book: The Body Keeps Score by Dr. Bessel Van Der Kolk
[…] Podcast: Accrescent Ep. 11: My Journey Beginning to Release Personal & Generational Trauma […]
[…] Ep. 11: My Journey Beginning to Release & Heal Personal & Generational Trauma […]
[…] Podcast: Ep. 11 My Journey Beginning to Release Personal & Generational Trauma […]
Comments are closed.