THE ACCRESCENT™ PODCAST EPISODE 7
Recent Cancer concern & My Integrative Treatment Protocol w/Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW
Join me in this solo episode as I share my journey the past two weeks after receiving a positive cancer diagnosis. I take you through the past few months that led to the discovering of this cancer, finding The Cancer Center for Healing, Dr. Connealy and her integrative approach to cancer treatment as well as my emotional health during all of this.
Despite everything, I want to reiterate that I know this journey is meant to bring me to a place of higher health so that I can begin to show up in the world the way the universe is needing me to. Along with this, every fiber of my being is telling me to publicly share this journey so that I can both learn from my audience and well as share as much as possible with each of you in regards to treating cancer from an integrative approach vs. a conventional western medicine approach.
Other Topics Discussed:
- How my conventional doctor shrugged aside my symptoms
- Listening to my intuition even though my doctor said nothing was wrong
- Discovering The Center for New Medicine & The Cancer Center for Healing
- The many different tests and modalities my new integrative medicine doctor, Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, has introduced me to
- Managing the stress of losing my main freelance contract and main source of income and receiving this cancer diagnosis all during a global pandemic
- The peace and purpose I feel even in the midst of all of this seeming chaos
As I mention in the episode, I am planning to begin a whole cancer article series on my blog to dive deep into each of these modalities and why each of them are so impactful when it comes to treating cancer.
I am also going to be reaching out to my different doctors and practitioners for interviews to discuss some of these tests and treatments in-depth.
This information is by no means meant to act as medical advice, I am simply sharing my journey and the information I am learning through all of this. So few people know of the vast resources available for cancer patients and if sharing my story helps even one of you, I will be utterly fulfilled.