THE ACCRESCENT™ PODCAST EPISODE 115
What is Your Default Stress State? Resources to Support a Dysregulated Nervous System
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW
What nervous system state do you find yourself in most often? Hyperarousal (fight/flight) or hypoarousal (freeze/fawn)? In this episode, I share signs and symptoms of nervous system dysregulation, signs you are in a hyperarousal vs. hypoarousal state, and specific resources you can use to support yourself in either stress state. Lastly, I explain why I believe looking at past adverse experiences and trauma is critical to balancing a dysregulated nervous system.
- Podcast Ep. 105: How Understanding the Nervous System Has Helped Me
- Podcast Ep. 78: Guided EFT Tapping Meditation to Release Overwhelm
- Article: What is EFT Tapping and the Benefits?
- Podcast Ep. 40: Emotional Freedom Technique w/Ben Schwarcz
- Article: What is EVOX?
- EVOX: Read EVOX Testimonials
- Schedule: Book an In-Person or Remote EVOX