THE ACCRESCENT™ PODCAST EPISODE 47
Diet Culture & Ancestral eating w/Alannah Connealy
LISTEN, SUBSCRIBE, REVIEW
Alannah Connealy and I discuss the pervasiveness of diet culture, how nutrition shouldn’t be a one-size-fits-all, the difference between several popular diets today, the history of ancestral eating and more!
- Online Shop: New Flower Essence Bath Soaks & Flower Remedies
- Podcast: Announcing New Line of Flower Essence Products & Product Descriptions
- Book: Nutrition & Physical Degeneration by Dr. Price
- Book: Pathology of Dental Infections & the Relation to General Diseases by Dr. Price
- Book: The Ray Peat Survival Guide: Understanding, Using, and Realistically Applying the Dietary Ideas of Dr. Ray Peat
- Online PDF: From PMS to Menopause Female Hormones in Context by Dr. Peat
November 10th Pop-Up
Facial Lounge Turns 21
When: November 10th, 2021, 5:00PM – 9:00PM
What: Celebrating 21 years of business for Facial Lounge. Must purchase a ticket to attend. Tickets are $21 and include a free gift bag! You can purchase your tickets here. There will also be music, free food and drinks as well as 21+ local businesses to shop from!
WHERE TO FIND Alannah Connealy:
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES/PODCASTS:
- Podcast Ep. 43 – Why We Quit Hormonal Birth Control w/Alannah Connealy
[…] Podcast Ep. 47 Diet Culture & Ancestral Eating w/Alannah Connealy […]
[…] Ep. 47: Diet Culture & Ancestral Eating […]
Comments are closed.